The OctoPrint, running in SparkOne has been configured with printer parameters and communication parameters at the factory and can be used directly without any changes.
If the running settings file config.yaml for OcotPrint is missing, or if you want to connect to WEEDO F152S from the OctoPrint you installed, follow these steps to configure:
1. Go to the OctoPrint settings interface and click Add Profile in the PRINTER- > Printer Profiles menu.
2. Enter Name: F152S, Model:WEEDO F152S in the General window.
3. In the Print bed & build volume window, change the length of the X, Y, Z axis to 200mm, 185mm, 195mm, and tick before Heated bed.
4. In the Axes window, change the speed of the X and Y axes to 4000, and select the Invert control of the Z axis. Click Save, to save and exit.
Go to the OctoPrint settings interface and find Additional baud rates, input 1000000 in the PRINTER- > Serial connection- > General menu. Click Save, to save and exit
1. Connect F152S and SparkOne, with USB cable to power on F152S, click the refresh button on the right side of the main interface Connection, select / dev/ttyUSB0, from the Serial Port drop-down menu and select 1000000 from the Baudrate drop-down menu.
2. Select F152S from the Printer Profile drop-down menu and tick before Save connection settings and Auto-connect on server startup.
3. Click the Connect button and switch to the Terminal window to view the communication of the serial port. If the connection is normal, the printer automatically restarts and outputs the printer's parameter information in the Terminal window.。
Next, you can use SparkOne to control F152S, .